Manu Srushti... Towards Primitive Nature
Manu Srushti provides solution in identifying & executing project with respect to environment. We have the strong backup of people having technical experience from different fields with respect to environment.
Vaishali Tambat, Proprietor of the Manusrushti is approved by NABET EIA coordinator from Quality council of India for following sector:
- 38: Building and Construction Projects
- 39: Townships and Area Development Projects.
- Functional Area Expert for Municipal Solid Waste Management from Quality Council of India under the guideline of Ministry of Environment and Forest.
- GRIHA (Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment)Evaluator in Landscape
- Accredited professional of Indian Green Building Council.
- Lead Auditor for OHSAS 18001:2007
- Advance Diploma holder in Energy Management
- GIS expert in Urban Environment Planning
- Qualified Lecturer in Environmental Sciences from CSIR-NET, UGC Delhi
- To provide our clients most economical, sustainable and practical solution to the client.
Our Environmental Policy
- Manu Srushti commits its genuine responsibility towards sustainable environment and will exercise their practices with a safe healthy environment. We have taken oath of generation of Primitive Nature and for the return journey from destruction to the construction of Healthy Environment for our future generation. Hence we will follow the path where cliental attached to us will get the long term, cost effective solutions with a strong knowledge back up.
- Each of our projects will be scrutinized with utmost care for Environment and will be approached to achieve the ultimate standards of Environment