Project Management Intern-Technical
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be working on projects related to Environmental Clearance (EC)/ Environment Impact Assessment (EIA)/Environment Status Report (ESR)/Detailed Project Report (DPR) or any other project depending on interest, skills, and experience, in addition to the specific business needs.
- You will be responsible for executing and supporting the day-to-day activities/projects of organization.
- Developing and executing presentations for educational purposes.
- Managing social media and designing campaigns. Manage Data collation, interpretation and analysis. Presentation / Report preparation.
- Preparation of reports/presentation on environmental impacts and climate change, rain water harvesting and use of alternate energy resources.
- You may be also assigned any other duties and or responsibilities as per business needs at the discretion of organization.
- Preferably Masters in Environmental Science/B.E/M.E/ B Tech/M.Tech.
- Any fresher/student in Environment Science, Botany, Zoology or PG diploma in Environment.
- Any person willing to Start / Restart their Career in environment may also apply.
Perks (Certificate and Job Offer)
Certificate will be given at the end of internship. At the end of the internship if the intern has performed exceptionally and if intern is also interested - he/she can be considered for long-term employment.